I wish I could go back in time and fall in love with you all over again...

I wish I could go back in time and fall in love with you all over again. I want to undo all the

things that went wrong in our relationship because we were so immature. I want to do all that I 

can to avoid those silly quarrels which kept us gloomy for days. I just want to sit beside you and do 

all those things which we missed doing. I want to plan things with you, things we always thought 

we wanted to do but we never had the time. I want to sit with you and watch your kind of movies 

and laugh together. I want to talk to you about everything and anything under the sun. We have 

had our bad days but you are that one person in my life whom I can never give up on. I know I 

cannot change the past but I just want to fall in love with you over and over again. I love you with 

my heart and soul….

No comments:

Post a Comment